Click to rate
AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder
AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder is a fresh sequel to AirStrike II, arguably the most exciting 3D indie helicopter combat action game ever released. The new sequel follows in the footsteps of its ‘parent’ and takes it to the limit.
The centerpiece of AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder is a new terrorist base, well defended and cleverly designed to make any head-on attack pointless. This time around, the terrorists created a new monstrous weapon and a new type of explosives. Naturally, the only way to stop the destruction is to annihilate the opponents while they are on the move. After this is done, the player has to carefully plan the assault on the core base, which is defended by the towers and is fortified with a new type of metal alloy.
AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder has 15 new levels. There is a whole lot of ‘desert flying’ to do because this add-on is Iraq-based. The battle scene is littered with burning oil barrels and is packed with industrial objects where sneaky terrorist land units can hide to give them unfair advantage. All 3D objects are remarkably well designed and bear a distinct AirStrike II style touch.
The choice of helicopters in Airstrike II: Gulf Thunder is limited to 3 iron birdies, but all of the machines are pure joy to pilot and attack with. The difficulty level has been increased a couple of notches, so the game should please the most demanding hard-core gamers. Even diehard helicopter simulator fans are likely to get hooked on the game instantly.
As in previous versions of the game, there are briefings with the general who points out mission objectives and gives hints how to outsmart opponents.
AirStrike II: Gulf Thunder is 100% free to download and try.
• OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
• RAM: 128Mb
• CPU: 400MHz
100% DirectX 8 compliant sound card
- 24 large levels with 2 powerful bosses!
- 5 different landscape types!
- Over 100(!!!) different units with unique characteristics!
- Plenty of game objects!
- 3 unique helicopters to fly on!
- 10 unique weapons with 3-7 level upgrade!
- 15 different bonuses and 5 missile types!
- Night missions with varying weather conditions!
- Five levels of difficulty for hardcore-gamers and rookies!
- 1-player and 2-player game modes!
- 12 cheat codes are available!
- Original soundtrack and powerful sound effects!
- Extraordinarily addictive game play!
- DivoRating system allowing players to share high-scores
- all over the world.
- 120% pure ACTION!
- 4 different cameras, including classic top-down view!
- Gorgeous effects, huge Explosions!
- A leading-edge 3D Graphics Engine featuring:
- Advanced Photo-Realistic 3D landscape!
- Advanced particle system(Fire, Water, Smoke, etc.)!
- Real-time shadows, dynamic color lighting!
ScreenshotsClick images to enlarge
NAVEED NOOR KHAN
I Like & love My Fav game/////////OOOOVVVVEEEEEEE
I LOVE THIS!!!:lol:
I have a mission to do. So I need a Wave gun,I am in a battle here,I need Air support fast.:p:mad:
your the world`s greatest AIR STRIKER forever!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:
will there ever be a airstrike 3? if there is it will be radical!:)
:D :p :o it is a very nice game
Cooperative game mode is not functioning in demo and all those screenshots seems to be from single player. So could you please add a screenshot with 2-player cooperative mode or explain how it is done. Simultaneous or turn based? What contollers are available for the second player? Offline or online cooperative? Fullscreen or split screen? And so on...